Makan-Makan Adventure

Don't know where to eat? Wanna know where to find GOOD Malaysian Food?? Follow us to our culinary adventure...come back for new postings!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sri Karak @ PJ State

Sri Karak...went there straight away after watching Ho Chak!

It's a double-storey restaurant...

Durian pancake...it's frozen. RM5 each....wow! Outer layer is made of eggs, with cream & durian inside. I've tried something similar...and better :D

Each piece is RM1.25 :p

This is their specialty...Durian Bomb (Lau Lin Zha Tan). Fried durian....one of it's kind. I'm not a big fan of durian but hey...yummy!

LOOK!

Ho Chak only recommend their Durian's stuffs so I thought it's some kinda desert house. But it's actually a restaurant...with plenty of dishes...here's a snapshot of the menu.

I ordered the New Zealand Chicken Wings...fried and cooked with sweet & sour source...quite tasty...I like it!

Some snacks also available for sale...sat keh ma packed in small packets...quite fresh.

How to get there?
They have 2 shops...if you wanna try all the durian stuffs, must visit Sri Karak @ PJ State.

Food: Good-Special
Ambience: Air-conditioned, Normal
Price: Not expensive...except for durian pancake :p
Recommended by: Ho Chak!

2 comments:

Roy d'Great said...

I was at their HQ in Karak. Tastes better over there.

vsint said...

wow
seeing the food made ​​me so hungry